Occasionally a student may have to leave school before the end of the school day to medical appointments or family emergencies.
- Students who arrive at school late must report to the office, sign in, and get an admit slip before reporting to class. Students must enter through the front doors.
- Anyone leaving school before the end of the school day must sign out in the office.
- Early dismissals must be in writing by a parent or authorized person and verified prior to the student’s leaving school property.
- If a student drives himself/herself, the parent MUST SEND A NOTE AND CALL 24 HOURS prior to the time the student needs to leave. No student will sign out early if this procedure is not followed. If the student is over the age of 18, they will still need to provide a note 24 hours in advance.
- If a student is to leave with another student, written permission must be obtained within 24 hours from both sets of parents.
- No early dismissals will be approved for lunch.
- Students who leave the high school campus without proper authorization are in violation of the closed campus policy and will have their driving pass revoked and appropriate disciplinary action taken against them.
Students are expected to remain on the school grounds from the time they arrive until they leave for home.